Friday, October 12, 2012

A Course of Miracles - Workbook Lesson 2 - I have given everything I see all the meaning that it has for me

I wrote the first lesson and then went on vacation the day after... i was so intrigued by this "workbook" that I slowly read it throughout the week.  I had grand plans to come back and write all about the subsequent lessons one by one however I really lost interest around lesson 200.  Yes, yes, I jumped way ahead but I wanted so badly to see where it was going.  The path was one I did not recognize through the first 4 or 5 lessons however it became very clear that I had been in this thinking for a while.

My hopes were still high as I came home and sat down ready to re-explore this workbook in attempts to disect it.  I thought I'd hone in and find that deep insightful place again over the first lessons like one would an intricate painting.  The only problem is I found the "original" Urtext that reads so much  more interesting.  So here's to stumbling onto new things to read and new ideas.  I'll be back in my next blog post with somethin' new (maybe even completely new...again).

dac

No comments:

Post a Comment