Friday, October 19, 2012

Thought of the Day October 19 - On the Verge!

I woke up this morning as positive as ever.  Each day seems to get better and better... yet I keep feeling like I'm on the verge of something big.  This would be ideal, except for the fact that I've been feeling like this for about 7 months now.  I know the secret is to be happy in now and not expend all of your energy waiting and  hoping for the future, but now recently things seem to even be pushing back at me for some reason.  There are things around me that compound my urgency to "take off" already. 

So I'm sitting here checking my emails in my workout clothes a little after 5am before I have to pick up my friend for our morning workout...  and I run across this old email I sent to myself with a quote from Henry Ford;  It reads:  "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind and not with it."  Perfect!  I can see how the new "things" around me can be perceived as the final lifts that are pushing me to "take off!"  Thanks for the words of advice Henry.

See you in the clouds! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment